RTEC Treecare is a tree service company that provides professional tree care and environmental services for residential, commercial, and government properties in the Northern Virginia, Washington DC Metro Area, and throughout the US.
As a team, we’ve received 12 awards for Excellence in Arboriculture from the Tree Care Industry Association but that’s not all. RTEC has also been recognized by with 3 communication awards from TCIA and two Small Business Achievement Awards from the Department of Homeland Securities for excellent service.
Tree Service Jobs At RTEC- Are You The Right Fit?
One of the hallmarks of an RTEC employee is the tenacious pursuit of doing the right thing. This value is found at every level of RTEC Treecare. At the end of the day, we want to make sure our clients feel as though we have done the right thing for them and their trees.
- Owning up to a mistake
- Telling the client the hard truth about the health of their tree
- Proposing solutions instead of quick fixes
- Taking that extra step to make sure the client is satisfied
But doing the right thing doesn’t stop there. As a company, we promise to do the right thing for our employees too. This mutual level of respect and professionalism allows us to work as a team and grow the company as well our individual skills.
Our Refreshingly Safe Culture:
At the end of the day, safety is our number one priority. We hire smart, talented, driven people and we want them to stay safe. Tree care can be a dangerous industry if you let it.
Instead at RTEC, our team commits to a culture of safety. We do this through:
- Proper training
- Regular safety meetings
- Proper personal protective equipment
- Open conversations
- A drug-free environment
- Holding ourselves to a high standard
- Valuing safety over production
- Trust and transparency
Bringing Tree Service Jobs Into The 21st Century
At RTEC you’ll have access to the latest technology. We utilize tablets, smartphones, electronic reporting, bookkeeping software, and customer relationship managers in and out of the field to deliver the best results to our clients and make your job easier.
Opportunities to Flourish
With career and skill development through in-house training and outside seminars from experts, RTEC is an ideal setting for talented people to grow, gain experience, and flourish in their careers.
You’ll be trained through hands-on experience in many different types of services. This type of education ensures that you are prepared for what you will encounter in the field.
Working in a growing company, you’ll have frequent opportunities to get noticed as an individual while working as a part of a team that wants you to succeed and advance.
Outstanding Rewards & Benefits
From incentive rewards, equipment assistance programs, and certification/memberships dues coverage to health benefits and savings plans, we invest in our employees, because it’s the right thing to do.
Download our Employment Brochure To See Why You Should Choose RTEC!
- Highly equipped and trained teams that focus on safety, quality, and doing the right thing.
- Excellent pay and benefits
- 401(k) Saving Plan/Retirement Plans
- Health Insurance
- Vacation & Personal Time Off Pay
- Sick Leave
- A safe, stable, and dependable (Year Round) work environment.
- Independence and flexibility.
- Training and career advancement opportunities.
- Recognition and rewards for exceptional performance.
- Excellent administrative support so you can focus on serving the customer.
- A high-tech working environment that embraces new technology and best practices.
- Stable & Rapidly Growing Business.
Jobs in the Tree Service Industry, Now Hiring:
Managers and Supervisors
Foreman & Crew Leaders
Are you interested in a job in the tree care industry?
Join us today!