Our Canopy Protection Program is a proactive approach to maintain tree and shrub health through the process of scheduled monitoring and preventative maintenance. With this comprehensive plan, our Arborists can help your property thrive.
WHY IS CANOPY PROTECTION IMPORTANT?
Cherished landscapes are constantly subjected to environmental and human stress such as insects, disease, weather fluctuations, construction, over-or-under watering, soil compaction, and pollution. These stresses severely compromise the ability of trees and shrubs to thrive and must be addressed in order to sustain a healthy and vigorous landscape. Routine monitoring and timely treatments can shield your landscape from these stresses which will protect your property investment and reduces expenses in the long run.
For example, a monitoring visit might reveal:
- A hidden infestation of defoliating insects.
- A dangerous branch that may fall and damage your house.
- Soil Compaction that may lead to the death of your favorite tree.
- Poorly pruned shrubs causing sub-par flowering.
BENEFITS OF CANOPY PROTECTION:
- Protect Your Investment: A healthy landscape can increase home values by 10% on average.
- Safety: Routine inspections may find early warning signs of dangerous trees and branches.
- Aesthetics: Canopy protection programs improve the health of plants and trees making their natural colors more vibrant and healthy looking.
- Health: Canopy protection programs improve the health of your landscape making your trees and shrubs less susceptible to disease and insect infestations.
- Human Health: Studies show being surrounded by healthy and mature trees & shrubs can improve the human immune system, decrease high blood pressure, lower obesity, and boost overall health.
Interested In A Canopy Protection Program?
Or Call 703.573.3029
CANOPY PROTECTION PROGRAM LEVELS
COMPARE PROGRAM FEATURES
|Spring Fungal Treatments|
|Targeted Treatments For Insects|
(scale, bagworms, mites, aphids, lacebugs, japanese beetles)
|Fall Borer Treatments|
(Prevents Winter Burn On Evergreens)
Each Program Includes:
Customization By A Certified Arborist
Digital Reporting Including Photos
Notification Of Developing Health Issues
Tree Growth Regulator
Applied once every 3 years, this treatment will provide growth reduction, root & leaf enhancement, and help with disease & insect protection. This is great for trees that are encroaching on homes, power lines, and other structures.
All Natural Mosquito & Tick Control
Applied once every 3-4 weeks, this treatment is safe for children, pets, wildlife, and beneficial insects (such as bees and ladybugs). Great for environmentally friendly home owners & those with pesticide sensitivity.
Beneficial Insect Release
Beneficial Insect Releases take advantage of the natural structure of the ecosystem and food chain to control pests. For example, if you have an aphid infestation our arborists would release ladybugs onto your property. These ladybugs will feed on the aphids and reproduce giving you natural and long-lasting pest control.
Pricing: Pricing depends on the volume of trees/shrubs, species susceptibility to insects & diseases, and the history of health issues on your property. Schedule a consultation with a certified arborist to find out what your customized canopy protection program would look like.