4 Canopy Protection Program Visits
New Canopy Protection Clients Only. One Time Offer.
Canopy Protection is a proactive approach to maintain tree and shrub health through the process of scheduled monitoring and preventative maintenance. Supervised by a Certifed Arborist.
- Inspection of the property, trees, & shrubs.
- A treatment customized to the needs of your property.
- Digital record of inspection and treatments with further suggestions if necessary.
Examples Of Common Treatments:
- Preventative Seasonal Treatments
- Horticulture Oil to Suppress Insect & Diseases
- Scale Treatment (If scale is found on your property or if your tree’s species is susceptible to scale infestations)
- Anthracnose Treatment (If your tree’s species is susceptible to anthracnose infestations)